This Policy describes how Angani Capital Advisors LLP and its affiliates (“AnganiCap”) treat personal information collected on the websites and platforms where this policy is located (each a “Website”). This Policy does not apply to information that AnganiCap collects other than through Websites where it is posted (or provided through a link).
Information That AnganiCap Collects
When you visit a Website, AnganiCap may collect certain personal information about you, such as your name, address, and email address, as well as any other personal information that you may provide – for example, through submission of a resume or contact form.
In addition, AnganiCap will also collect the following nonpersonal information about your visit(s):
- the IP address and domain name used (the IP address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer);
- the type of browser and operating system you use; and
- the date, time, and duration for which you visit a Website, the number of times you have visited a Website, and where you come from.
How AnganiCap Uses Information That it Collects
AnganiCap uses information that it collects in the following ways:
- To respond to your requests or questions. For example, AnganiCap might use your information related to employment postings to contact you about current or future opportunities.
- To inform you about AnganiCap. AnganiCap might send you information about itself, new features, or updates about a Website, such as information about career opportunities.\
- To communicate with you about your relationship with us. AnganiCap may contact you about a variety of things, including your use of a Website, your relationship with it, or about this Policy.
- To improve a Website and the services provided. AnganiCap may use your information to try and improve or better customize a Website or any services that it may provide in order to better suit your needs.
- For security purposes. AnganiCap may use information to enforce its rights, protect itself, its affiliates, customers, or a Website.
In addition, AnganiCap may use information as otherwise permitted by law or as we may notify you.
AnganiCap May Share Your Information in Limited Circumstances
AnganiCap will share information with its employees who need to know such information for purposes of performing their jobs, including to respond to requests or questions that you may have. In addition, AnganiCap will share information with third parties for purposes of complying with legal requirements or to respond to legal requests, such as in the case of a court order or subpoena or in connection with a regulatory investigation. Finally, AnganiCap might also share information that it collects with others when it is investigating potential fraud or for other reasons that may be disclosed to you or as permitted by law.
Protection of Information
AnganiCap is strongly committed to protecting any personal information collected through a Website against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Your personal information is not collected for commercial purposes, and AnganiCap will not sell or otherwise disclose any personal information collected from a Website, other than as described herein.
In addition, AnganiCap has implemented procedures to safeguard the integrity of its information technology assets, including but not limited to, authentication, monitoring, auditing, and encryption. These security procedures have been integrated into the design, implementation, and day-to-day operations of a Website as part of a continuing commitment to the security of electronic content as well as the electronic transmission of information.
As indicated above, AnganiCap collects nonpersonal information on its Websites through the use of tracking tools, such as browser cookies. Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so depends on the type of cookie. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. Options you select are browser and device specific. If you block or delete cookies, not all of the tracking that we have described in this policy will stop.
Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. AnganiCap does not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on AnganiCap’s sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described herein will stop.
Children and Websites
Each Website is meant for adults. AnganiCap does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given information to AnganiCap, please contact the address below.
Links to Other Sites or Third-Party Services
Disclaimer and Policy Updates
This Policy should not be construed as giving business, legal, or other advice, or warranting as fail-proof, the security of information provided through the Website. The Internet is not 100% secure and AnganiCap cannot promise that your use of a Website or software will be completely safe. AnganiCap disclaims any liability with respect to any information obtained by a third-party through illegal entry into or breach of a Website. AnganiCap will maintain all information as long as it is necessary or relevant for purposes of compliance with internal policies, laws applicable to it, or record-keeping purposes.
AnganiCap will notify you of any material changes to this Policy by posting an updated copy on the applicable Websites. Please check the applicable Website periodically for updates.